Monday, March 17, 2014

Dreary Monday


Hello from Florida on this dark and rainy Monday. If you're introverted like me, you probably don't mind this weather. I love days that come with a built in excuse to stay put and engage in your favorite rainy day activities.


I do have my limits though, on day 3 of weather like this (a common extended rainy period in Florida) I start to get antsy for sun and outdoor time again.

So I'm also reflecting on what direction I want to take this blog in. Aside from doing lifestyle posts, I live for fashion and envy the well done daily outfit posts out there. I don't have anyone around to take pictures for me so I'm trying to decide what format to best display my style in photos. If you've encountered this and have any suggestions please let me know. My other forte is home decor and I am hoping to finish designing my sunroom this week so I can do a complete blog on it.

Hope you are enjoying your Monday!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment